Marketing Specialist, PawBoost
About the Role
PawBoost has an opening for a part-time Marketing Specialist. This person will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in content creation, curation, and management.
Duties and responsibilities include running our Instagram account @pawboost, curating success stories (or as we call them, happy tails), and conducting Zoom interviews with pet parents about their reunited pets.
The ideal candidate is one who understands how to speak to an audience that is extremely passionate about animals. As the person running our Instagram, in many ways you would be the voice of PawBoost. Our demographic is heavily female, skews middle-aged, and absolutely LOVES their fur kids.
Social media savviness, strong writing skills, interviewing experience, and (of course) a love for animals are highly valued attributes in this role. Bonus points if you are a pet parent yourself!
PawBoost is based in Raleigh but this position (and all positions, currently) would be fully remote.
- Run the PawBoost Instagram account (@pawboost)
- Create, curate, and distribute content on Instagram and other platforms
- Read through happy tails submitted by our users with an eye for selecting the best pet-owner reunion stories
- Conduct video interviews with pet parents about their reunited pets
- Manage relationships with external resources (e.g. video producers/editors) to ensure timely deliverability of content
- Instagram savvy: You will be expected to be very familiar with and have personally used features such as Stories, Highlights, Reels, etc.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interviewing experience a plus
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Empathy for people and their furry loved ones
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote
- Competitive compensation
- Knowing your work is actually helping people