Synchrogistics is a rapidly growing third-party logistics solutions provider. We are looking for an Administrative Intern that can support our accounting and back office team while maintaining excellent relationships with our customers and carriers. Our people provide the highest level of customer service each day in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
This experience is a great opportunity for candidates looking to get a hands-on learning experience in a professional setting. We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment with real-world experience and a supportive, high-energy team around you performing at the highest levels. This is a great place to learn where work is both rewarding and fun.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Learn how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Perform data entry for accounting functions including Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R).
- Interact with clients or vendors to handle general inquiries, payments, refunds and statements.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Assist in the facilitation of claims processes.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
What We Look For:
- High energy, self-motivated, and results oriented.
- Staying organized and attention to detail is critical.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience required.
- Must be pursuing college degree. Majors in business, accounting, administration, or related field preferred but not required.
- Working hours are 20 hours per week.
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to develop strong skillsets in a real-world setting.
- Collaborative culture and fast-paced environment.
- Paid internship with the opportunity to contribute to essential functions of the business.