Remote Grading Assistant for AP English and AP History
Do you want to make a difference from the comfort of your own home? Join The Graide Network as a virtual grading assistant to help teachers and students across the nation. As a “Graider,” you will read, score, and provide personalized feedback on student essays as they prepare for the AP English and AP History exams in May. This is a 100% remote, paid part-time opportunity. All you need is a laptop and wifi.
Why become a Graider?
- The work is flexible and convenient. Choose assignments you’re interested in, work any time of day, and pick up as many projects as you like. As a guideline, Graiders should plan to work 6+ hours a week on average.
- This is a paid opportunity. Pay per project typically ranges from $20-60. Base pay starts at $10 per hour with opportunities for pay increases based on experience and special qualifications.
- You can make an impact on students and teachers by joining our online community of Graiders that serve hundreds of K-12 students and teachers across the country.
- You’ll receive ongoing professional development and coaching to build your feedback and professional skills.
You will excel as a Graider if you are:
- A strong writer -since you’ll be providing written feedback to students and teachers for advanced English and History courses, strong written communication skills are a must.
- Passionate about helping students learn - competitive applicants often have experience tutoring or volunteering with students and have strong content knowledge.
- A good communicator
- Have a learning mindset
- Go to http://www.graide.co/apply to start your application
- Complete a Graider Application Activity and share a writing sample (submissions are viewed weekly)
- Qualified applicants will be invited to continue in the process of grading a mock high school English assignment and an AP English and/or AP History training assignment.
Faith Le, Graider Recruitment and Development Manager