Sales & Reservations Agent Full-Time - Seasonal - Work from Home
We know that many schools are sending students home temporarily or for the remainder of the term due to #Coronavirus. U-Haul is offering work-from-home positions in our Contact Center to help supplement students' income. Fixed and variable schedules available. Decrease your likelihood of exposure by working from home. Find out more at uhauljobs.com, reference job R63284.
Do you enjoy helping customers, matching them with exactly the services they need? Would you like to make a living helping people, all from the comfort of your own home? If so, consider becoming U-Haul’s newest Center Sales Agent!
This is a great opportunity for students and teachers, or anyone who wants a temporary/summer job!
Seasonal Center Sales Agents take back-to-back incoming calls from customers calling either the U-Haul toll free 1-800-GO-UHAUL phone number or specific U-Haul Moving Centers across the U.S. and Canada. Agents assist customers with new business/sales related to U-Haul moving equipment and storage, as well as other related products and services. Center sales agents are also expected to assist customers who have an existing reservation or current business with U-Haul as needed. This includes answering general questions about pricing, products and services, making changes to existing reservations, and offering new products and services to existing customers.
U-Haul offers its Center Sales Agents:
- Train and work from home - various schedules!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training, as well as ongoing self-directed professional development at U-Haul University
- Hourly base + Bonus*
We offer on-the-job education which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing some of your job duties right away while helping customers. This role offers hands-on education working with your manager from day one, and self-paced education at our very own U-Haul University online.
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- Positions are available through Sunday, September 6, 2020. This is the end date for this seasonal position.
- Must be able to work at least 8 weeks.
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week – no overtime.
- Set schedule of 40 hours per week with no overtime. Five day work week with one day off during the week and one day off on the weekend. Pick from the following schedules in Arizona time:
- 6 am – 2:30 pm
- 7 am – 3:30 pm
- 8 am – 4:30 pm
- 9 am – 5:30 pm
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.