Retail Sales Associate
Customer Service Associate Needed
Clothes Mentor is looking to hire a self motivated, fashion forward and hardworking team member to join our small team of 9 associates. We are a locally owned resale store located in South Asheville, across from the Gerber Village. As a resale store we buy and sell products from our local community by offering cash on the spot for women's clothing, shoes and accessories.
Previous retail, resale, or restaurant experience is highly desired, but not required. Our only requirements are an eye for fashion, feeling comfortable working at a fast past while still providing attention to detail, and providing consistent and quality customer service. We offer employee discounts, flexible scheduling, ongoing training and opportunities for advancement to buyer as well as key holder positions, and are specifically looking for someone with the strengths to move up to keyholder.
● Maintaining store cleanliness by adhering to our strict cleaning schedule.
● Process customer transaction through our POS system
● Running go-backs
● Organizing clothing racks
● Assisting customers and upselling product
● Maintaining a general knowledge of store product and layout
● High School diploma or equivalent
● 0-1 years of retail or restaurant experience desired
● Effective communication and customer service skills
● Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs