Data Strategy Intern
*Please note: If you do not apply through the external link provided, your application may not be considered for this position*
ABOUT THE ROLE
Uncover Your Strengths. Discover Your Future.
Our Internship Program plays an important role within eVestment and is a comprehensive introduction to both the institutional investment industry as well as eVestment products. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above other candidates when you enter the job market upon graduation. You may also have the opportunity to join us full-time after successful completion of the program.
Our Interns work at a fast pace – just like all other eVestment Associates. From day one as a paid Intern, you'll learn what it takes to work within a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience. It's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our Interns take on the real-world projects that impact the business. You will work closely with other Interns as well as eVestment Associates across departments. It's a team-based environment that is both supportive and fun!
What your Data Strategy Internship could look like:
- Knowledge building sessions on topics like: Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Traditional asset management
- Participate in the planning, development and execution of Messaging and Data campaigns
- Perform research on Private Equity managers and products
- Interact with Sales, Marketing and Product teams
What we need:
- Must be a rising senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in an accredited college or university and on-track to graduate by May, 2019.
- 10-week commitment with availability to start May 21.
- Must have strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong Excel skills required.
We need excellence. This means your communication skills are stellar: you communicate professionally at all levels. We need innovation. This means you question the status quo and love asking “What if…?” We need teamwork. This means when a team member asks “Can someone help me with…?” you’re quick to answer “Yes.” We need humility. This means you understand about lending a hand where necessary. We need integrity. This means you deliver results with little supervision and don’t hesitate to acknowledge, own, and resolve errors you’ve made (we all make them, we just have to learn from them).
We are eVestment, and we make smart money smarter. We are about giving institutional investors as much big data as they need to make smart investment decisions. BlackRock, UBS, Towers-Watson, Putnam and AON Hewitt are just a few of the clients who trust our cloud-based technology platforms. We are a Top Atlanta workplace, ranking #1 in the 2015 Atlanta Journal & Constitution “Top Atlanta Workplaces” list. Our environment is fun, smart, and collaborative. Casual dress, catered weekly lunches, unlimited PTO (because we trust our people), and regular teambuilding activities are part of what makes our environment awesome. We provide exceptional opportunities for development with a dedicated training budget, tuition reimbursement, and time off for training and certification preparation. We’ve also ranked consistently on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing firms list every year since 2007, and we have over 300 amazing team members around the globe.