Quality Review Specialist
Quality Review Specialist (Child Support) (1415-12)
Deadline to Apply: December 18, 2017
Hamilton County Job & Family Services
222 E. Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
NOTE: Applicants for positions with Hamilton County Job and Family Services are subject to background screening in accordance with the document: "Offenses that May Disqualify Candidates for Employment." Convictions from this list may disqualify a candidate for employment with HCJFS.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- Associate’s degree plus 12 months experience with a DHS (or comparable department) and two (2) courses in PC based word processing, spreadsheet or database (or 12 months experience); or 24 months experience with a DHS (or comparable department) and two (2) courses in PC based word processing, spreadsheet or database (or 12 months experience); or equivalent.
Job Duties (Summary):
- Conducts in-house quality reviews of assigned cases; gathers data from a number of sources and evaluates accuracy of work products.
- Writes summaries and required reports; answers correspondence and telephone inquiries.
- Attends meetings, conferences, workshops and training sessions to receive information of techniques, policies and procedures used during performance of assigned duties.
- Attends necessary training as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.